Assistance in the US and Europe
"Ivanovy & Partners" Bar Council has extensive experience in providing legal assistance to foreign citizens, as well as Russian citizens who own property abroad. We have permanent consultants and representatives in Europe and the USA, in particular in the States of Florida and New York.
Strong business ties of the Bar Council with foreign attorneys allow us representing the interests of our clients in several jurisdictions simultaneously. Our employees are fluent in English and Russian.
"Ivanovy & Partners" Bar Council has been recommended by the Best Lawyers international rating.
Ksenia Ivanova, Partner of the Bar Council, is a lawyer recommended by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation for disputes on international child abduction under the Hague Convention 1980. Ksenia participates in improving Russian law as a member of the expert council in the Federation Council of the Russian Federation.
In the framework of International Practice, the Bar Council provides legal assistance, including in the following areas:
- Drafting legal opinions on Russian law for foreign courts;
- Strategic business management in foreign jurisdictions;
- Assistance in the selection of foreign legal consultants, support of the legal assistance provided by selected consultants abroad.
- Conducting cases on the return of children and the right of access under the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction 1980;
- Conducting cases on recognition and enforcement of foreign court decisions;
- Legal assistance in the division of the common property of spouses staying abroad, including in court;
- Legal studies, analysis and drafting of agreements related to foreign assets of principals, including family law agreements (marriage contracts, agreements on the division of property);
- Developing mechanisms for planning inheritance of assets abroad;
- Support of the procedure for accepting the inherited property located outside of the Russian Federation;
- Conclusion of an agreement on the division of inherited property;
- Legal assessment of the grounds for applying to the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR);
- Drafting complaints to the ECHR, support of the proceedings in the ECHR;
- Assistance in collecting documents and evidence on the territory of the Russian Federation.