Being experienced in working with the executive bodies, we are ready to develop a mechanism to support and protect the interests of our clients and implement it. We have a unique judicial experience in appealing against actions of officials and supporting the execution of judgements.
Main Areas of Practice
- Representing the interests in court when considering administrative claims;
- Arranging the search for the debtor's property, including outside of the Russian Federation;
- Consulting on any procedural issues related to the execution of judgements;
- Appealing against decisions, actions (omissions) of the bailiff service officials both in the subordination order and within the Code of Administrative Court Procedure of the Russian Federation;
- Assisting in valuation of the debtor's property, challenging the debtor's property valuation;
- Participating in negotiations with the debtor (recoveror);
- Bringing the debtor to responsibility;
- Organizing and performing work with a notary with regards to the execution of the non-judicial foreclosure agreement;
- Supporting the foreclosure procedure;
- Recovery of damages resulting from illegal actions (omissions) of the Russian Federal Bailiffs Service officials;
- Ensuring the enforcement of decisions of Russian courts outside of the Russian Federation;
- Ensuring the enforcement of decisions of foreign courts on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- Conducting cases on disputes about the debtor's ownership of property and on disputes related to property that cannot be foreclosed;
- Providing other assistance in the execution of rulings of the court and other bodies.