A distinctive feature of our team is the development of a strategy based on the client's interests. We identify the risks and predict the behavior of the opponent in the proceeding. We focus on the result, taking into account the specifics of the case and using a comprehensive approach to solve the client's problem.
Main Areas of Practice
- Corporate disputes;
- Challenging transactions with real estate located both on the territory of the Russian Federation and abroad;
- Labor disputes;
- Bankruptcy disputes;
- Disputes over public contracts;
- Business (commercial) disputes;
- Disputes related to the protection of property rights and other rights to real estate;
- Disputes related to the infringement of intellectual property rights;
- Construction disputes;
- Administrative disputes (disputes with public bodies);
- Protection of business reputation;
- Disputes with a foreign element, including those requiring expert study of foreign law;
- Disputes with public bodies, including disputes over non-regulatory acts.
Head of Practice
Partner, Head of Family and Inheritance Law Practice, International Practice, Ph. D. in Law.