Legal Support of Business
"Ivanovy & Partners" Bar Council offers various forms of cooperation, from one-time orders to legal business support services thus replacing corporate legal departments. The attorneys and lawyers of the Bar Council have experience of work in various public and private structures, which helps us resolve almost all challenges that the clients may face in the course of their activities.
Main Areas of Practice
- Business protection from family risks, evaluating family risks for business restructuring;
- Protecting business from corporate and criminal risks;
- Representing the interests of the principal in corporate disputes, conciliation procedures (mediation);
- Drafting legal opinions;
- Legal support and development of draft versions for all types of transactions;
- Business protection in the course of inspections by regulatory bodies;
- Legal support of legal entities and individual entrepreneurs;
- Support of transactions on acquisition and sale of stakes, shares, enterprises (as a property portfolio);
- Legal due diligence of legal entities, business, and assets;
- Legal support of corporate events (meetings of shareholders, members, meetings of the Board of Directors, etc.);
- Incorporation, liquidation, and restructuring of legal entities with consideration of the business specifics;
- Legal support of the parties to public procurement transactions (44-FZ) and auctions (223-FZ), including verification of procurement documentation, applications of participants, assistance in obtaining an independent guarantee;
- Supporting the execution of contracts and agreements concluded as a result of the procedures.
Head of Practice
Managing Partner, Head of Legal Business Support Practice, Honored Lawyer of the Russian Federation, PhD in Law.