Real Estate and Construction
"Ivanovy & Partners" Bar Council has 30 years of experience in providing legal assistance both to private clients and business on issues related to the investment and construction sectors.
Attorneys and lawyers of the Bar Council supported the construction of large infrastructure facilities, hydraulic structures and energy facilities, reconstruction and restoration of cultural heritage sites in the framework of private and public contracts both on the side of the customer and the contractor.
Our accumulated experience enables us to solve the problems of our clients in a non-standard and effective manner, including in pre-trial proceedings.
Main Areas of Practice
- Legal assessment of the activity planned by the principal, including identification of urban planning and other restrictions affecting the project implementation;
- Identification of various types of risks and development of comprehensive measures to mitigate their impact on the project;
- Independent analysis and assessment of risks when purchasing real estate (due diligence);
- Legal support for the conclusion and implementation of public and private contracts for design, construction, reconstruction and restoration;
- Legal representation in all categories of legal disputes regardless of their stages;
- Drafting legal opinions, including in the absence of legal precedents;
- Legal expertise and support of transactions for the sale and acquisition of real estate;
- Recognition of the right of ownership, lease and use of real estate in court;
- Contesting real estate transactions;
- Legal support of construction and investment projects.